A how-to video site is seeking work-at-home community moderators to (from the ad): “build a highly active Minecraft sub-site & server, with a focus on How-to/creative building within the game.”
The right candidates will be able to do the following:
- create and manage a community sponsored and hosted server
- encourage and participate in discussion within an active forum
- Create at least three quality tutorial articles per week, and create and maintain a YouTube channel
- Recruit new community members continually
- Keep abreast of all the latest Minecraft news/tutorials and post them to the community
You must be a passionate player of the game (no newbies), and you must be currently active in forums online. This position is 100 percent telecommute, with meetings held via Skype.
Compensation is $300 per week. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please send your resume, one or two writing samples (preferably on topic) and links to any forums in which you’re active. Contact: email@example.com.
This position is unresearched, so please do your own due diligence.