American Express is hiring work at home customer service professionals in the United States. You will be evaluating member accounts, providing solutions to issues, and promoting member benefits.
Specifically, the company is hiring in: Alabama , Kansas, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Arizona, Kentucky, New Jersey, Maine, New Mexico, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, Michigan, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Tennessee, Texas, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, Virginia, West Virginia, Colorado, and Wyoming.
Customer service professionals earn an average of $16.13 per hour or more, dependent upon experience and performance. Top performers can earn $28 per hour (base salary plus incentives). The company also provides a generous benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, paid training (from home), and retirement programs.
Specific Requirements (from work-at-home employment listing):
- 4 years of customer service experience or 4 year college degree with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneur or sales driven. Experience owning/working in a small business, or experience with B2B sales a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourcefulness
- This position operates in a 24/7 environment, and we are specifically hiring for 2nd shift schedules, to include double-day weekends, with start times between 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm. All Times are EST.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Education benefits available
- Home office. Experience working from a home office as part of a virtual team is preferred
Hours are 40 per week, and schedules are fixed. Weekly work schedules may include day, evening, and overnight shifts. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please visit the employment link for more information. Good luck!