Apple is again seeking work-at-home AppleCare advisors. These are part-time positions. You will be provided an iMac by the company. Requirements (from the job listing) are as follows:
- Technical savvy, troubleshooting expertise, and minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately five to six weeks of online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 5:00 a.m. CST and 11:30 p.m. CST, including weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check, as well as successful completion of initial training
Additionally, you must have a quiet home office, a dedicated land line phone, and high-speed Internet access.
The company provides competitive compensation and a benefits package, which includes stock, time off, an employee discount, and more. If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!