Apple is again seeking work-at-home customer care advisors. You must have a quiet home office, dedicated land line telephone, and high-speed Internet from a reliable provider.
Requirements (from listing):
- Technical savvy, troubleshooting expertise, and minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately five to six weeks of Web training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 5:00 a.m. CST and 11:30 p.m. CST including weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-hire assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
If interested in learning more about this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!