BigUniverse.com is seeking a work-at-home tech customer support professional. You will be providing email, phone, and chat customer support, conducting weekly webinars, developing and overseeing best practice videos, supporting sales and marketing as needed, and more.
Requirements (from employment listing):
- A very tech-savvy background working with a variety of operating systems, products, and tools (e.g. Windows and Mac, Internet email/web/FTP technologies, Microsoft office, graphics programs, etc.). Hands-on working knowledge of CSV/spreadsheet files, online services (e.g. Google Docs), etc. is a major plus.
- Excellent professional and interpersonal oral and written communication skills needed in English — for email and phone-based support.
- Good listener, polite, effective time manager, self starter, focused, and most of all, patient in dealing with customers.
- Some involvement with K-12 schools in the past/present is a plus
- Have a quiet home office, relatively modern computer, good Internet connection, and the ability to work normal business hours with some flexibility of after hours if/when needed.
If interested in learning more about this work-from-home position, please contact: email@example.com. Please include your hourly or monthly salary requirements, as well as a brief cover letter explaining why you feel you are the ideal candidate for the job. Good luck!