Capital One is currently hiring part-time work-at-home customer service specialists in the Tampa, FL area.You must be able to train in Tampa full-time for 6 to 7 weeks (onsite and virtual). Training is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Schedules after training will be 30 hours per week.
You must have your high school diploma, GED, or military experience. Additionally, you must have at least two years of customer support experience or six months working in a virtual home office setup.
Desired Qualifications (from employment listing):
– College degree
– Small Business experience (owned, operated, or worked for a small business)
– Knowledge of the financial and credit industry
– Superior rewards knowledge
– Excellent grammar, verbal, and vocal skills
– Exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques
You must have a quiet home work space, high-speed Internet hard-wired to your computer, and a dedicated phone line. If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!