DIRECTV is hiring work-at-home customer support across the United States. You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent, one year of verifiable employment, and six months of recent and continuous customer service experience. Additionally, you must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM. Training is done online.
Some Further Requirements (from job listing):
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, conflict resolution environment.
- Ability to be effective in a light sales (informative upselling) environment.
- High level of PC navigation ability in a Windows environment with the ability to quickly learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong listening skills, professional telephone manner, and patience.
- Ability to get along with others, accept constructive feedback and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet individual goals.
- Strong decision making, conflict resolution, and analytical abilities.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, virtual environment within structured work guidelines.
- Ability to learn in an online training environment and adapt to changing work requirements.
- Must attend all training classes; must meet minimum equipment/connectivity requirements.
- Must provide distraction-free and secure home office environment.
You must be available to work evening, weekend, and holiday shifts as needed, and pass all background checks and screens. If interested in learning more about this telecommute job opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!