Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is seeking a home-based virtual concierge in Arizona. You must live within a 50-mile radius of Tempe, in order to attend onsite training prior to beginning work from home.
You must have one year of previous customer service experience in a call center environment.
From the company:
“Working from home, the Virtual Concierge will receive calls and book reservations according to established company procedures, display exceptional guest service skills to effectively promote products and services, address general guest concerns, and provide consultation to ensure maximized guest experience.”
Further Requirements (from work-at-home job post):
- Strong guest service skills; preferably in a fast-paced call center and/or reservations environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and telephone etiquette
- Demonstrate sound decision making and critical thinking skills
- Must live within 50 miles of Tempe, AZ
- Must be able to attend and successfully complete training in person at designated locations
- Ability to identify high level customer issues to be escalated to team leadership
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong computer skills including typing
- Discipline to work remotely from home while following a set schedule
- Flexibility of hours; including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A quiet work space that is free of distractions, ergonomic chair, and desk
- Must provide own high-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider.
- Must be able to use Internet via a cable plugged directly into PC (not WiFi).
This appears to be a full-time home-based job.
If you’d like to learn more about this work at home position, please see the original home-based employment listing. Good luck!