Esurance is hiring work-at-home customer service across the U.S. The company provides the computer, phone, and Internet. You provide the quiet home office. You will be assisting customers with inquiries by gathering information, performing some data entry, resolving problems, and providing answers.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment.
- Able to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Able to type 20 or more words per minute.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
The company provides a comprehensive benefits package, which includes three weeks of vacation within the first year of employment. If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please see the job listing at JobHat. Good luck!