FIS is seeking work-at-home customer support agents to provide customer support by phone or email to credit unions. The company is advertising this position in Salt Lake City, Utah. However, it may be available in other locations in the U.S.
Requirements (from employment listing):
- A high school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years experience in a credit union within a customer service role
- Excellent customer service; excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Clear, concise, and professional manner
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Intermediate knowledge of Windows 7 or higher, Novice or higher knowledge of MS networking
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the job listing on JobsRadar. Good luck!