Higher One is currently seeking seasonal work-at-home customer service reps to assist customers via phone and email in the following U.S. states: CT, CO, FL, NC, TX, GA, MI, IL, IN and VA. New paid training classes begin December 2012.
These are part-time positions. Hours available are: Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. EST and 11:00 p.m. EST (between 15-30 hours per week). You must have a land line phone with unlimited long distance (Higher One will reimburse $30 per month for the plan).
Requirements (from job listing):
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or data entry.
- Good listening skills required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional phone manner and ability to handle customer complaint calls.
- Previous experience working in a bank and/or call center is helpful.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
- BA/BS preferred
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a credit and background check. Compensation is between $9.00 and $11.50 to start. If interested in learning more about this work-from-home position and equipment requirements, please see the job listing at Hirebridge. Good luck!