Alorica is seeking work-at-home retention customer service agents in Tulsa, Oklahoma! You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent, and you must have one year of customer support experience. You will be handling inbound calls. This is a part-time position.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Must possess articulate verbal expression, clear speaking voice and an enthusiastic and delightful tone
- Ability to retain customer business through targeted discovery, overcoming objections and appropriately responding to customer’s needs
- Tactful problem resolution skills and a demonstrated ability to rapidly perform root cause analysis
- Must display high level of confidence, persuasive attitude and motivation to close the sale
- Ability to connect and adapt to customer situations while taking ownership of the customer’s issue
- Ability to defuse irate customer to ensure retention experience is positive and successful
- Develops and maintains up to date knowledge of products, programming, and marketing campaigns in order to effectively sell new or upgraded services
- Receptive to coaching and continuous feedback
- Computer experience and knowledge (must have home PC and Internet)
If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!