U-Haul is hiring home-based hitch central agents in the U.S. You must be able to train onsite in Arizona for three weeks prior to beginning work from home.
No prior experience is required for these home-based positions.
From the company:
“The Hitch Central team is a specialized group within the U-Haul Contact Center and we are looking for agents to work from their homes and answer incoming calls and provide technical support and assistance with regards to our hitch products and services. Applicants must have good communication skills, and a good grasp of United States geography.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
• Must have a commitment to quality customer service
• Possess courteous and professional phone skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Be able to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Must have mechanical aptitude and ability to learn all aspects of hitch installations
This home-based position requires a quiet home office from which to work, as well as a PC or laptop, high-speed Internet, and a USB headset. No separate phone line is necessary.
Compensation is competitive.
If interested in learning more about this work at home position, please see the original home-based job listing. Good luck!