The Active Network is seeking home-based hunting and fishing license customer service reps in Kentucky! This is a part-time, seasonal home-based opportunity.
The current home-based project is expected to last through October 2017, with the potential for future employment with excellent performance.
From the company:
“You will be part of our growing Work-At-Home Department assisting customers with licensing in multiple states. As a Work-At-Home employee you will receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups. Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and entering reservation requests into our comprehensive database. There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
All home-based employees must have a quiet home office and a standard telephone line. You must also have high-speed Internet service.
If interested in this work at home position, please see the home-based employment listing. Good luck!