NexRep is seeking home-based customer service reps in the U.S. to assist customers of the country’s largest travel site. These are independent contractor home-based positions.
Compensation appears to be base pay of $10 per hour plus commissions. You must be able to commit to 25 hours per week minimum.
From the company:
“NexRep is a virtual call center specializing in customer care and sales. NexRep is revolutionizing the workplace by providing meaningful work opportunities to the virtualized workforce, unleashing the power and quality of the work-at-home workforce.”
Requirements (from the work-at-home job listing):
- Can complete basic Internet search and navigate to sites
- Excellent with OS or Windows operating systems
- Typing skills – wpm 35 – 40 minimum
- Experience in customer service required (face-to-face or phone/chat)
- Call center background a plus
- Travel industry or hospitality work experience a major plus
- Consulting or sales background a plus
Experience with Travel
- Used an OTA (Online Travel Agency) to research or book travel in the last year
- Travels at least once a year
It appears home-based agents are able to choose their own schedules.
You must have Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader for these work at home positions. Both are downloadable online.
Applicants are required to pay for a $25 background check once they’ve been screened, interviewed, and offered a position.
If interested in learning more about this work at home position, please see the home-based employment listing. Good luck!