Hulu is hiring work at home customer service associates to assist customers via phone, email, and chat. The company is hiring for both basic customer service and technical support.
You must have a quiet home office free of noise and distractions for this work at home customer service job, and you must reside within 120 miles of Santa Monica, CA. You must also have high-speed Internet service and a dependable landline or mobile phone.
Both full and part-time work at home customer service opportunities are available.
From the company:
“As a customer support advocate at Hulu, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador… If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.”
Qualifications (from work-at-home job listing):
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Flexible working virtual and onsite when needed
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- Flexible schedule (40 hours per week for full-time roles; 20 hours per week for part-time roles) with availability to work overtime when needed. We are open 365 days a year (open holidays) with support hours from 5am – 10pm PST
- Must have access to dependable transportation when business needs require you to come on site
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
Plus If You Have (from listing):
- Proficiency in the following tools: Microsoft Outlook, JIRA, Chrome, Cornerstone, Hulu.com website
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels to provide viewers with prompt, courteous and accurate information
- Be able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates clear and concise communication
- Maintains poise and professional attitude during high volume
- Previous experience in customer service or a technical support role is a plus
If you’d like to learn more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!