RemX IT Staffing is seeking multiple work-at-home help desk analysts for tech support positions for a law firm. There are two shifts available: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST. These are 40 hour-per-week positions.
Experience required (from job listing):
• Minimum of two years in help desk or technology support services position
• Legal technology experience is a must
• College degree preferred
• Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, XP Professional
• Remote Desktop Connectivity (i.e. Citrix, Terminal Server, VNC)
• Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and XP/2003
• Must have Document Management software, such as Autonomy’s iManage/Filesite, Hummingbird’s DM5, Worldox
• Call tracking applications such as Heat, TrackIt, etc.
• Workstation Tools, such as Virus Protection, Spyware/Malware software
• Document Comparison Software, e.g. Compare Docs, DeltaView
• Legal Specific Practice Applications, e.g. Summation, Client Profiles
• Basic Knowledge of Desktop Hardware and Printers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills