America’s Remote Help Desk is seeking a work-at-home customer service professional for the night shift (3rd) in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area. At least three to five years of experience is preferred. However, the company will consider a candidate with the right combination of traits.
Job Requirements (from listing):
- High level, polished customer and relationship management skills, with the ability to make customers feel great about their support experience regardless of the outcome
- Logically understand and troubleshoot connectivity issues with solid Networking Fundamentals
- Expert level of knowledge with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Outlook and the Office Suite
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007, Microsoft Server 2003/2008, Blackberry Exchange Server and devices, and Citrix
- Complete Incident Lifecycle Management Skills and follow through are essential
- Real Time ticket entry and professional documentation skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Respond to phone and email support requests, as well as user generated tickets
This is a full-time position. Compensation is competitive. The company offers a competitive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, vacation, retirement, and more. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!