VIPDesk Connect is hiring work at home brand ambassadors for HomeAdvisor in the following U.S. states: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, and VA.
Compensation averages $10 to $12 per hour with bonuses ($10 base rate per hour) – $11 per hour base rate on weekends.
From the company:
“HomeAdvisor is the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace that provides a free service to homeowners with the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With HomeAdvisor connecting more than 30 million homeowners to their network of over 100,000 pre-screened home service professionals, the Sales Brand Ambassador is responsible for assisting their customers via phone, e-mail and/or chat by assessing customer needs, schedule appointments and/or refer them to the applicable pre-screened home-improvement contractor in their area.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Able to sit at a desk for 95% of each scheduled shift
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- One (1) or more year(s) customer service and sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must currently live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, or VA.
- Some college preferred
- Knowledge of basic home repair services
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by sales goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
The following shifts are available for this work at home position:
- Full Time: Mon–Fri, 8:00 am–6:00 pm ET, Sat-Sun, 8:30 am–6:30 pm ET
- Full Time: Mon–Sun, 10:30 am – 8:30 pm ET
If interested in this home-based opportunity, please visit the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!