Foodler is again seeking work at home customer service agents in the following U.S. states: AZ, CA,CT, GA, IL, MA, ME, MO, NC, NY, OR, TX, and VA. These are full-time work at home positions.
From the company:
“This is a fast-paced work-from-home position in which you will act as an intermediary between restaurants and customers. You will be handling inbound and outbound calls, responding quickly to incoming emails, troubleshooting technical issues, and communicating with a team of fellow CSRs.”
Qualifications (from work-at-home job listing):
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred).
- At least 2 years call center customer service experience.
- Order taking and money handling experience a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly and helpful.
- Technical savvy and the ability to troubleshoot tech issues.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- High scheduling flexibility and willingness to work nights and weekends.
You must have high-speed Internet and Windows 7 or higher (or a newer Apple computer) for this work at home position. You must also have a quiet home office environment from which to work.
If interested in applying for this home-based opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!