Xerox Services is seeking work-at-home customer service reps. These are part-time positions. You must be available during these hours: M-F 1pm-5pm PST (3pm-7pm CST) and Saturdays 9am-2pm PST (11am-4pm CST).
You will be performing the following tasks (from listing):
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements are not listed. However, most customer care positions require a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least one year of customer care experience. If interested in applying for this work-from-home position, please see the job listing. Good luck!