Vitacost is hiring work at home customer service agents! It appears these home-based positions are available throughout the U.S. You will be assisting customers via email and chat.
These work at home positions are full-time.
From the company:
“The Digital Customer Service Representative will act as the liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with efficiency and accuracy. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection required
- Able to meet quality and productivity targets
- Highly dependable and reliable
- Ability to identify customer needs and escalate to other departments when applicable
- Ability to adhere to a predetermined work schedule developed with your lead
- Strong analytical and thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and also work within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products’comfortable on a computer and learning new systems
- Detail-oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
Vitacost is a leading online retailer of health and wellness products.
If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please visit the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!