The Home Shopping Network is hiring work-at-home customer service agents in Tennessee. These are part-time positions. You will be assisting HSN shoppers with purchases, as well as suggesting additional products they might enjoy. All calls are inbound.
You must have a quiet home office, free of background noise and distractions. Superior listening and communication skills are a must. You must be enthusiastic about providing excellent customer care and creating a rapport with customers.
Additionally, you must be receptive to coaching and able to work well as part of a team. You will be participating in team meetings through email and instant messaging. Finally, you must be goal oriented and committed to adhering to your work schedule.
Minimum Requirements (from employment listing):
- Must live in the Nashville or surrounding areas within the state of Tennessee
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (615 or 931 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work at home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
If interested in learning more about this work-from-home opportunity and applying, please see the original job listing at HSN. Good luck!