Neiman Marcus is hiring work at home customer service in Texas. These are part-time, seasonal work at home positions.
You must have your own PC, reliable high-speed Internet, and Windows 7 or higher.
From the company:
“The Seasonal Customer Care Phone Associate provides exceptional service and sales support to customers shopping through our catalog and online divisions. This associate assists our customers with purchases and inquiries related to all Neiman Marcus brands.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
• Minimum of one year experience in a service-related role.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Ability to independently solve problems in a changing environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, internet research, and handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional and enthusiastic team player, with a demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence.
• Exceptional attention to detail for order entry.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm and focused during challenging customer interactions.
• Respectful of diverse viewpoints or opinions of others.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently adhere to an assigned work schedule.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check that includes credit history.
Hours are between 16 and 40, dependent upon the needs of the business. You must be available to work any day of the week, including some weekend days.
All home-based employees are given a minimum of two days off per week.
Scheduling is flexible. Training does take place onsite, after which you will be allowed to work from your own home office.
If interested in learning more about this home-based position and further requirements, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!