U-Haul is seeking work at home roadside assistance agents in the United States. Prior to beginning work from home, you will participate in four weeks of paid training. This position is 100% telecommute.
From the company:
“This is a great place to start being a part of the U-Haul team, to learn and have the opportunity for growth and advancement.”
You must be detail-oriented, patient, and upbeat, with the ability to handle back-to-back calls. You must also have good judgement and excellent decision-making abilities.
Further Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Dispatching experience is preferred but not required
- The ability to provide consistent positive experience for the customer in any given circumstance.
- Possess good reasoning and decision making skills to properly address Customer needs.
- Compose detailed documentation of events using the customers verbiage to ensure their concerns are addressed accordingly.
- Communication with U-Haul associated service providers and reporting personnel.
- Mechanically inclined individual with a general knowledge of mechanical and automotive skills.
- Must be availability to work weekends and holidays.
This work at home customer service position requires reliable high-speed Internet service and an up-to-date computer with a 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or better. You must also have a minimum of 2 GB of RAM. Most recent computers meet these standards.
If interested in learning more about this telecommute position, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!