TurboTax is seeking work-at-home tax advisors from across the U.S. You will be supporting TurboTax customers via telephone and chat. This position does not involve upselling. You will provide in-depth tax advice, then provide written summaries of solutions to customers.
The salary for this home-based position is competitive and includes the opportunity for performance and retention bonuses. It also includes a competitive benefits package, which includes health, dental, 401K, and more. Employees also receive discounts on the company’s products and offerings.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you must be able to schedule overtime as required. Professional qualifications (from listing):
- Active Enrolled Agent with current Certification; or Active CPA;
- or possess a JD (JD – active practicing Attorney having passed the bar exam with up-to-date credentials).
- Experience preparing federal and state tax returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, 706).
- Experience using major tax preparation software and electronic filing a plus.
- Ability to discuss complex tax topics and situations using excellent verbal and written communication skills Proficiency in researching IRS and state publications, regulations and GAAP publications.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to work overtime as required.
If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing at CareerBuilder. Good luck!