Support.com, Inc. is hiring hundreds of work-at-home tech customer support agents in the coming weeks. The company offers services directly and also on behalf of its channel partners, which include major retailers, cable providers and anti-virus companies.
Benefits and Salary (from listing):
• $13.50 per hour
• Overtime and Shift Premiums available • 100% Work from Home
• Health, Dental and Vision benefits • 401K plan
• Paid Time Off
• 2 Week Paid Best-in-Class Training
• Promotional Opps
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Required Skills (From listing):
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; second language a plus
• Can communicate technical concepts clearly to customer’s level of understanding
• Excellent customer interaction skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to resolve problems creatively
• Review standard operating procedures and provide feedback and ideas
• Ability to type 30 to 40 words per minute
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience, including roles in customer care
• Hardware and software tech support experience
• Troubleshooting Windows 7, Vista and XP operating systems on the registry level
• Home networking including switches, routers, printers and wireless
• Networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS and Firewalls
• Internet connectivity using cable, DSL, satellite and dial-up • Consumer and biz peripherals including printers, scanners, faxes, MP3 players, digital cameras, mobile phones and PDAs
• Internet and malware security
• Courses in technology-related fields and customer service. MSDST, A+, HDI Support Center Analyst or other relevant certification a plus.
If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!