OptinMonster is hiring work at home technical support specialists from across the globe! At this time, only full-time work at home opportunities are available. You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent.
Compensation is competitive, and health benefits are available for all full-time work at home employees. Scheduling is flexible.
From the company:
“We’re looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing team. We are only looking to fill full-time positions (no part-time, no contractors please). As a Technical Support Specialist, you’re responsible for guiding people to the fullest use of our products. You will build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, and loyal customers through listening to their needs.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Ability to take technical lingo and make it understandable.
- Experience working with email marketing service providers (ex. MailChimp and AWeber) or CRM’s (ex. Salesforce).
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- CSS: 1 year
- HTML: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
The right candidate (from work at home listing):
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
If interested in this home-based job, please visit the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!