Amazon is hiring work at home customer service reps nationwide for its brand new Reserves Program in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Virginia.
This is a brand new program! Training is paid and self-directed. You will set your own schedule. Hours will vary according to season and will range from 12 to 40 hours per week (peak seasons).
From the company:
“This is our work from home Customer Service Associate position in our brand new Reserves Program! The mission of this program is to swiftly respond to spikes in customer need. The ideal work from home Reserve is Internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers, primarily over the phone.”
Basic Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone
Plus If You Have These (from listing):
- Customer Focus
- Experience working in a self-directed, self-trained environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
Hourly pay rate is $10.00 per hour (with bonus opportunities and an employee discount).
Peak season for Amazon is November through mid-January.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!