Best Buy and Geek Squad are seeking work at home customer service/dispatchers in all U.S. states except California, Alaska, Washington, and Puerto Rico. The right candidates will love technology and problem-solving in an online environment. You will be assisting customers via chat and phone.
You must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week and handle two client connects per hour average. You will be identifying issues, trouble-shooting, and, when necessary, escalating the issue and dispatching service.
Required Skills (from job listing):
- Cross training involving PC, HT, DI, MP3, mobile, and gaming
- Sales excellence training
- Ability to assist client in a phone-based environment
- Mac training
- Ability to diagnose issues in the Mac OS environment
- 18 or Older
Preferred Skills (from job listing):
- Server and business network experience
- Home theater training
- 1 or more years of retail sales floor experience
- High school diploma
This is a 100% work-at-home position. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original employment listing. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!