Best Buy and Geek Squad are seeking work at home customer service/dispatchers in all U.S. states except California, Alaska, Washington, and Puerto Rico. The right candidates will love technology and problem-solving in an online environment. You will be assisting customers via chat and phone.
You must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week and handle two client connects per hour average. You will be identifying issues, trouble-shooting, and, when necessary, escalating the issue and dispatching service.
Required Skills (from job listing):
- Cross training involving PC, HT, DI, MP3, mobile, and gaming
- Sales excellence training
- Ability to assist client in a phone-based environment
- Mac training
- Ability to diagnose issues in the Mac OS environment
- 18 or Older
Preferred Skills (from job listing):
- Server and business network experience
- Home theater training
- 1 or more years of retail sales floor experience
- High school diploma
This is a 100% work-at-home position. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original employment listing. Good luck!