Avanquest (Arvixe LLC) is seeking work at home live chat and phone tech support representatives. You must have superior verbal and written communication abilities, excellent decision-making skills, and be detail-oriented. Additionally, you must have an interest in the technical details of the Web hosting industry.
These are day or evening shift positions. You must have a quiet home office from which to work, and you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote environment.
In this position, you will be assisting customers with their web-hosting related technical issues in a friendly, positive, and customer-focused manner.
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Previous Web-hosting related experience is required.
- Must be reliable and punctual; business depends on a consistent and punctual work ethic.
- Able to provide extraordinary customer-service through the effective use of communication, problem solving, and multitasking.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Linux (SSH, cPanel/WHM, DNS, MySQL) and Windows Systems (IIS7, BIND, & MSSQL).
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-based, and goal-oriented environment.
- Must be willing to learn and take direction.
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Must have stable PC, and solid internet connection. Backup Internet connection is recommended.
It appears these jobs are available anywhere in the U.S. Interviews will be conducted via Skype.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original employment listing. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!