G2 Intelligence is seeking a work-at-home freelance reporter for a bimonthly periodical focusing on the laboratory and pathology medicine biz. This is a contract position. As a reporter, you will have primary responsibility for a newsletter covering lab and pathology biz operations, diagnostic trends, benchmarking, financial performance, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
You must be able to analyze financial reports, compare performance among companies, and analyze future industry trends. You will be expected to contribute to Web content, and will occasionally be required to contribute articles to other periodicals. You must be resourceful, have excellent communication skills, and have solid experience in business and health care writing.
Qualifications and Requirements (from listing):
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or business
- Minimum of five years of experience creating content about the business and operational side of health care
- Knowledge of the clinical laboratory and pathology industries preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work from home-office environment
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong command of English and grammar
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills (including Excel)
- Familiarity with CMSs a plus
- A team player who is willing to learn and grow
Salary is negotiable. If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please submit your CV and three samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the original job listing on JournalismJobs for more information. Good luck!