Remilon is seeking a freelance video editor. This is a contract work-at-home position. However, it could lead to a long-term position. You will be editing 4 to 12-minute video lessons, using recordings provided by instructors.
Additionally, you will be creating or modifying graphics to enhance the instructional and visual appeal of the videos, as well as adding on-screen text and labeling. Finally, you will be communicating with instructors to ensure accuracy.
Requirements (from listing):
- Must own and be fluent in Final Cut Pro 7
- Basic application of Photoshop & illustrator for video
- Strong understanding of video compression for web
- Access to Final Cut Pro 7, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- High attention to detail
- Personable and professional attitude
- Mastery of the English language and grammar
- Strong ability to learn new software and technologies
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Utilizes good judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and passionate with the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Compensation is $100 per video edited. For additional information on this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing at The Resumator.