Turning the Corner is seeking a work at home resume writer in Colorado. This is a part-time home-based job of 5 to 15 hours per week.
Compensation for this work at home position is hourly.
From the company:
“Do you love writing and using your writing to help others? Do you long for a work environment where you can TRULY balance work and life while working with a fun, collaborative team on a mission to help people rediscover joy at work? Our team is looking for a part-time resume writer to help manage this critical arm of our client services division.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Have a love for the written word with experience writing/editing professional documents.
- Have a keen eye for detail. Grammatical errors and typos don’t fly when our clients rely on us to create their resumes and personal brand.
- Have strong listening and interviewing skills.
- Be extremely deadline-driven to meet clients’ timelines.
- Pick things up quickly and have an interest in researching and learning different industries and professions.
- Be friendly, caring, personable and conscientious– we care deeply for our clients and expect you to too.
- Desire part-time work – if you are seeking full-time this isn’t the role for you.
- Live in comfortable commuting distance to Boulder.
- Have the ability to work from home (home office, quiet environment when working).
- CPRW, NCRW, or similar certification is great, but not required.
- HR and recruiting experience is a “plus” but not required.
This is a contract work at home position.
If interested in learning more about this home-based position, see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!