Red Rocks Community College is seeking a work-at-home web developer. You must live in the Denver Metro area. Compensation is $25 per hour. You will be mostly working on server-side projects for the RRCC CMS, helping to develop databases.
Qualifications (from listing):
• Must be knowledgeable in both PC and Mac operating systems
• 2+ years of coding experience, hand coding preferred
• Familiar with PHP and MySQL
• Must be able to develop databases for various campus needs
• Drupal knowledge is a bonus, not a must, but must have CMS experience
• Strong attention to detail
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please send a cover letter, resume, application, and transcripts to:
Red Rocks Community College
13300 W. Sixth Avenue, Campus Box 17
Lakewood, CO 80228-1255
The hard copy application is available in the HR office or here. Good luck!