Red Rocks Community College is seeking a work-at-home web developer. You must live in the Denver Metro area. Compensation is $25 per hour. You will be mostly working on server-side projects for the RRCC CMS, helping to develop databases.
Qualifications (from listing):
• Must be knowledgeable in both PC and Mac operating systems
• 2+ years of coding experience, hand coding preferred
• Familiar with PHP and MySQL
• Must be able to develop databases for various campus needs
• Drupal knowledge is a bonus, not a must, but must have CMS experience
• Strong attention to detail
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please send a cover letter, resume, application, and transcripts to:
Red Rocks Community College
13300 W. Sixth Avenue, Campus Box 17
Lakewood, CO 80228-1255
The hard copy application is available in the HR office or here. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!