Do you want to be your own boss? Are you looking for a home business that’s legitimate and costs little to start?
A home business allows you to control your income and the hours you work. You’re not dependent on someone else’s efforts. If you put in the time, you’re the one who benefits.
I’ve been working from home since the mid 90’s, and I’ve had numerous home businesses over the years – some more successful, some less. But I’ve never regretted any of them.
7 Home Business Opportunities I Highly Recommend:
If you’ve been a reader of Work at Home Mom Revolution for long, then you know a general transcription home business is my latest effort – going on more than a decade now. It’s a great home-based career. You create your own schedule and work as much or as little as you like, and the rewards are great!
But if work-at-home transcription isn’t for you, then the following are some home businesses that I highly recommend. The start-up costs are low. The companies are reputable.
Here’s 2 through 6:
- Chloe + Isabel : a fun and flexible home jewelry business that’s affordable to start
- Avon : very affordable home beauty business – a company everyone knows and trusts
- Stella & Dot: awesome unique jewelry and accessory home business
- Jamberry Nails: a product that’s fun and in demand with a low entry cost
- LulaRoe: an extremely popular home clothing business where you’re in control
Last, but Not Least – 7:
If you’re interested in starting your own money-making blog or website, read my Step-by-Step Instructions for Starting Your Own Money-Making Blog or Website. There are 5 easy steps to get started, and each step is spelled out in detail.