Intermedix is seeking a work-at-home full-time medical coder for its Columbus, Ohio office. You must have prior ICD9 coding experience and be local to the area. You will be required to work in the office the first month, but may work from home after training.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Deep knowledge of medical coding requirements along with strong Coding experience/background.
- Must have ICD9 coding experience
- Able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Able to use a 10 key by touch.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Very focused, self-driven, and independent
- Capacity to work from home after training
The company offers a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental, paid time off, 401K, and more. If interested in this home-based opportunity, please see the joblisting. Good luck!