Alpine Access is seeking work-at-home medical billing specialists across the U.S. (with certain cities excluded due to client restrictions). You must be 18 years of age and have your high school diploma or its equivalent.
You will be accepting inbound calls from either healthcare members or providers, answering questions, researching claims, troubleshooting, and providing information. You must be computer proficient and able to navigate multiple systems.
Preferred qualifications are (from listing):
- 2+ years of education (Associate’s degree or higher)
- 1+ years of customer care experience
- 2+ years of retail and non-retail experience
- 1+ year of tech support experience
- 1+ year of insurance claims experience
- 1+ year of payment negotiations experience
You must be resourceful, positive, and a good listener. You must also be driven, organized, and reliable. If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity and any equipment requirements, please see the job listing at CareerBuilder.