3M HIS is seeking work-at-home medical coding analysts. This is a remote position. However, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S, and you must have your high school diploma or its equivalent. Additionally, you must be RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CPC and/or RCC certified and have seven or more years of coding experience.
Further Qualifications (from employment listing):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Multi specialty coding including: Radiology, E&M, Pathology, Cardiology/VIR, Surgical, and Inpatient Coding)
- Strong and discerning communication skills (via telephone, e-mail, and in person)
- Ability to communicate potential compliance concerns with discretion.
- Professional, confidant demeanor
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Basic application proficiency (word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Willingness to travel approximately 1 – 2 times per year
- Patience and the ability to switch contexts and adjust priorities frequently in a given day
If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original job listing on Bright.com. Good luck!