E2020 Virtual School Server is seeking work-at-home virtual instructors for part and full-time, as well as contract opportunities. All instruction is delivered online. Specifically, the company is seeking high school teachers who have teaching credentials and certifications in the following U.S. states: Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts, Virginia, and Arizona.
As a virtual teacher, you will be responsible for the following (from job listing):
- Provide course enrichment and application
- Conduct class web meetings
- Provide one-on-one student/teacher meetings through proactive outreach and virtual office hours
- Lead Student Academic Support Team to ensure student progress and success
- Augments course content via remediation, modification, and enrichment
- Grades assigned work
- Monitors student progress and proactively communicate with all key stakeholders
If you are qualified for this telecommute opportunity and interested in learning more, please see the job listing at Careerbuilder. Good luck!