Aerotek is seeking a work-at-home customer service agent in the Columbia, MD area. You must be at least 18 years old. Hours are 12:00 to 9:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Compensation is $30,000 to $34,000 per year. You must be able to attend six weeks of training in Columbia, and you must have a land line phone and Internet access.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Working knowledge of debt management and related financial services products.
- Excellent relationship-building and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (including grammar and spelling).
- Accurate keyboarding; strong critical thinking and problem solving/analytical abilities
- Ability to construct clear, concise, professional, and informative email communications.
- Independent decision-making ability, including the ability to determine when to solicit other resources and/or escalate issues in need of additional attention.
- Working knowledge of Internet, word processing and e-mail software.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment.
- Participation in certification training within the first six months in this position and successful completion of certification exam within the first year in this position.
Education & Experience (Minimum Requirements)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Some college and/or college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related customer service work experience required, preferably in a call center.
- Minimum of 1 year working with debt management or related programs preferred.
- Experience in other customer service support areas (such as resolution or creditor services) preferred.
- Proven successful experience with customer account management and relationship building.
- Prior experience in working with multiple products and/or services, preferably in a financial environment preferred.
- Other relevant education and/or experience may be substituted.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original job listing at SnagaJob. Good luck!
Higher One is hiring seasonal work-at-home customer support in the following U.S. states: CT, FL, NC, CO, TX, GA, MI, IL, IN and VA. Paid training classes start on July 29th, 2013. Hours are 20 to 30 per week.
You must have a land line phone with unlimited long distance. Higher One will reimburse $30.00 each month for unlimited long distance telephone service for all active home based customer service representatives.
Further Requirements (from job listing):
- 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or data entry experience required.
- Good listening skills required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional phone manner and ability to handle customer complaint calls.
- Previous experience working in a bank and/or call center is helpful.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
- BA/BS preferred
Pay is between $9.50 and $11.50 per hour to start. If interested in learning more, please see the original telecommute job listing on HireBridge. Good luck!
E-djuster is seeking home-based content claims specialists in the following U.S. states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North and South Dakota, Ohio and Wisconsin. The majority of your time will be spent in the field, inventorying and valuing damaged, non-restorable contents for claims.
According to the job listing, “You must be well organized, professional, have a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work in harsh conditions, which are common in this business due to damage caused by water and fire.”
- A college education, strong communication and computer skills (MS Office/Outlook, etc.)
- Some prior background/experience in the Property claims industry is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, high-speed Internet, and a reliable and well-maintained vehicle. (The job involves regular travel within a 200-mile radius of the your home-office location – some occasional overnight travel may also be expected).
The company offers a highly competitive compensation package. All training and related costs, as well as all home office and field equipment are provided by the company. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. If you meet all requirements, you will be contacted for an interview. Good luck!