Globus is currently seeking work-at-home seasonal travel consultants for a November 5th start date. You must participate in a three-week training program (may be in Littleton, Colorado, or may be online. The listing doesn’t specify.) prior to beginning work from home. This is a six-month project, but it appears it can lead to further seasonal employment.
- Requirements (from listing):
- Previous experience in inbound and/or outbound call center environment
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Excellent sales skills and experience
- Availability to work a 40 hour schedule as assigned – including Saturdays & Sundays
- Technical and functional skills using a variety of computer applications – Intranet, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
- Airline GDS a plus but not required
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen to and consult with customers
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- An interest in travel and/or a working knowledge of geography
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Associates degree or equivalent or 6-12 months related experience in customer service, sales or travel industry
- Experience with email and chat in a contact center environment is a plus
Compensation starts at $12 per hour, and seasonal benefits increase each season you work with the company. If interested in learning more about this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing on Monster. Good luck!