Hilton Worldwide is hiring work-at-home reservations agents in the Tampa, FL area for AM shifts. This will be on a set schedule. You must be available to work 20 to 29 hours per week, and you must be able to attend the company’s seven-week paid training program onsite for four weeks.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year steady job history in a customer oriented and/or sales role
* Minimum 6 months experience in a role requiring you to work well with people, negotiate, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross sell
* Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
* Computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
* Ability to sit for 4 hours taking back to back inbound calls
* Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese)
* 4 year degree
* Previous Hospitality Sales Experience
Training rate of pay is $7.67. After graduation, your hourly wage will increase to $9.00 per hour, plus incentives. If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing. Good luck!