American Airlines is hiring work-at-home reservations reps in the Cary, NC area. You must live within 75 miles of the reservation office at 500 Gregson Drive in Cary. You will be required to train onsite for ten weeks prior to being allowed to work from home. These are full-time positions. Compensation starts at $9.72 per hour, rises after training to $10.19 per hour, and can rise to a maximum of $15.99 per hour.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have your high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including p.m. shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required
- This operation requires shift work ranging from 6:00 am to 1:00 am.
- Be within the local calling area of the local reservations office
- Reliable transportation
- A separate, dedicated, and ergonomically sound work area
- A high-speed Internet connection such as DSL, cable, or fiber optic w/ a minimum subscribed downstream/upstream connection speed of 2MB/1MB or higher
- Computer, monitor, key board, mouse, surge protector (headset will be provided)
- Maintain smoke detectors, satisfactory lighting, and a grounded electrical outlet
- Dedicated land phone line
- Ability to perform duties while remaining at a workstation for extended periods
- Able to work as scheduled and in accordance with American Airlines policy
- Able to multitask while providing outstanding customer service
- Self-disciplined and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a problem solver, able to handle difficult/stressful situations
The company offers health benefits, 401K, travel privileges, and more. If interested in learning more about this home-based opportunity, please see the original job listing. Good luck!