Carlson Wagonlit Travel is currently seeking a work-at-home senior travel counselor. You will be creating domestic and international reservations, as well as interacting with travelers and providing them support. You must have your high school diploma or its equivalent and at least three years of industry experience.
Requirements are as follows (from listing):
• Industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and international reservations.
• Sabre experience required.
• Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards.
• Excellent customer care skill required.
• Proficiency with international exchanges.
• Knowledge of GetThere SBT a plus.
The schedule is 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, basic life, disability, 401K, and more. If interested in applying for this telecommute opportunity, please see the job listing on Careerbuilder. Good luck!
If you’re interested in more work at home opportunities like this, check out FlexJobs! Every job is screened and legitimate. Guaranteed!