Wyndham Vacation Ownership is seeking work-at-home vacation planning counselors in the Orlando, FL area. You must live within one hour of the company’s Orlando office, located at the intersection of the John Young Parkway and Sand Lake Road. You also must be able to attend a five-week training program onsite (Dates are incorrect on job listing).
Qualifications (from job listing):
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Ability to work from home
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Solid ability to multitask, with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight owners and their guests
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency, and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly learn and apply new information; be open to change
- Enjoy talking to different people every day
These are full-time positions. You must be able to pass a background and drug check prior to employment. If interested in learning more about this home-based position, please see the job listing. Good luck!