Appen is again seeking work at home web search evaluators in the U.S. Scheduling is flexible, and pay is competitive. The company provides all necessary training.
Evaluators may need to complete certification, which includes training, practice, and testing, prior to beginning work from home. Training is generally completed over the course of a one to three-week period.
All web evaluators commit to work five hours per day (flexible), Monday through Friday. Excellent performance will make you eligible for future work.
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- A passionate and avid interest in working with the Internet.
- Experience with Web browsers in navigating a variety of content.
- A broad interest and current knowledge of web-based culture, media, sports, news, and business.
- The flexibility and patience to learn in an environment of changing standards and tasks.
- The willingness to seek guidance and coaching when uncertain.
- Ability to follow instructions without allowing personal experience or sentiment to cloud judgment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and maintain accuracy in a time-sensitive environment.
- The ability to work independently with effective time management skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Excellent research skills, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
You must have your own computer or laptop with Windows 7 or above and high-speed Internet. Additionally, you must be capable of basic troubleshooting of software issues if they arise.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!