VOCO Creative is seeking a work-at-home communications specialist to work with the executive director and creative team to produce client communications. This includes copywriting and editing, as well as basic PR and social media outreach.
Requirements (from job listing):
- Possess the managerial, technical and professional skills required to manage marketing production functions of substantial scope and complexity.
- Possess high personal integrity, emotional balance, sensitivity, and responsibility.
- Communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups.
- Work closely with the Executive Director while still managing duties independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Organized, timely and meticulous with data.
- Strategic thinker with a proactive, as opposed to reactive, approach.
- Able to multi-task, respond effectively to multiple people, and remain open to direction.
- Able to adhere to brand standards and follow the best practices of diverse clients.
- Possess excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Skilled working on a computer and familiar with basic software and cloud applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with and comfortable using social media applications such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Meets company requirements to work remotely (includes reliable high-speed internet, availability by phone and a professional work environment).
- Up-to-date on market trends and current marketing news.
If interested in this home-based opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter and resume. Also, please put the words “Communications Specialist” in the subject line. You can also visit the employment listing. Good luck!