CraftFoxes.com is seeking a work-at-home social media coordinator. You will be building traffic and establishing a presence for the site. You must have proven experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Stumbleupon, and other relevant sites.
Required Abilities (from listing):
– A track record of increasing engagement, comments and replies with audience members.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Understanding of how to Build a subscriber and follower base.
– Extreme attention to detail.
– Knowledgeable of how to establish goals and supply reports using effective measurement platforms.
– Capable of being a self-starter.
You will be establishing and building the brand, organizing contests, deploying newsletters, and developing link-trading programs. This is a part-time position. Pay is hourly. Compensation will be dependent upon experience.
If interested in this work-from-home opportunity, please send links to your work, along with your CV to: email@example.com. Good luck!