Measurement Inc. is seeking work at home reader evaluators in Florida, Kansas, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington. This appears to be a seasonal work at home position.
Compensation for this home-based position is $11.70 per hour. Payment will be made by direct deposit.
From the company:
“If you qualify as a reader/evaluator, you will be eligible to work on a number of our projects. Many projects require readers to score essays for content, organization, grammatical convention, and/or the student’s ability to communicate and to respond to a specific directive. Other projects involve scoring test items in reading, math, science, social studies, or other subject areas.”
- A bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university.
- Adequate perfomance on an assessment in English / Language Arts and/or Math
- A successful interview and reference check
- A home computer with high-speed internet access (remote projects only)
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality/security
These work at home scoring positions are part-time and on an independent contractor basis. Both day and evening shifts are available to home-based employees.
Attendance during training (first few days of project) is mandatory. Scoring center locations:
Grand Rapids, MI
Online work at home schedules will vary based on the time zone of the employee.
If interested in this telecommute opportunity, please see the original work at home employment listing. Good luck!